Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Word on the Google Browser?

(I suddenly remembered that tune from The King and I, "Happy Talk") This is techie-techie-techie-techie-talk:

Because Mai mentioned this to me just now, my curiosity fired up. After a few minutes of Googling, I hastily concluded that right now there is no sufficient evidence for it, especially with this eWeek article, and the 404 error message of this NYPost article. Sure, the FFx and Google logos look good together (see the link above), but that can be easily produced in Photoshop.

They had me on the edge of my seat for a second back there. I'll still be waiting for it though.
The domain lookup information might be a sign of good things to come. Plus, people thought GMail was an April Fool's joke last year; summer's just around the corner.

(But first, The Second Semester must be reckoned with.)

0 Comment/s:

Post a Comment

<< Home