Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Thursday, January 20, 2005

And I searched far and wide

I dived through the deep seas,
searched the corners and edges of the world,
went through the thickest and wildest of the virgin forests,
rode the North Wind to humbly inquire the Powers That Be residing in the heavens,
The gust gently stroking my hair as I turn my head left right
up and down

And I knelt. I dropped my head. My sword clang as it slowly fell on my shield once proud.

I asked myself,

"WHERE ON EARTH IS IA'S WEBLOG?!?!?!?!?!"

2 Comment/s:

Blogger orasid said...

Ia's account here is use to comment on our personal blogs. Buwahahaha.

1/20/2005 9:26 PM  
Blogger ia said...

*laugh*

i had a semblance of a blog before. but it wasn't on blogger. it was on a domain that is gone now.

then i used blogger, followed by greymatter, for the gravitonblog. :)

i have traces of me on the net, but they aren't of blogging.

1/21/2005 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home