Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Button/Blog Linky-doo (EDITED!)

I don't like posting after myself, because this isn't my blog!

I'm pretty sure not too many can relate to this, but if you're a hardcore blogger/sitemaker you'll keep tabs on these things. Wait. *I* keep tabs on these things.
  1. Here's the custom button maker for those tiny 80x15 buttons. It generates a PNG from the info you enter. The Kalsey Buttonmaker engine is fascinating.
  2. Here's Taylor McKnight's site, buttons section. I got the Blogger button here. A whole lotta buttons to sift through though. I don't think *I* know a third of these sites.
  3. Unfortunately, the CSS version for the these buttons is not that pretty. Try experimenting with another font.
  4. If you want to do it manually, get the Silkscreen font used.
  5. Help fight spambots with Spampoison! (It has a link button of the same tinyness.)
TMI? Nah.

2 Comment/s:

Blogger Corsarius said...

thanks ia, that was helpful :)

1/12/2005 9:48 PM  
Blogger orasid said...

kalsey is nice and small. jonas is nice and animated. =)

1/13/2005 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home