Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Bacteria - the back door of the cafeteria

I once read an funpage article which had the following definition for loop.

Loop - see Loop

Now momentarily free from evil teachers, I tried Googling for it. I didn't find it but I did find something else, much better than what I have read.

For those ravaged by the first wave of exams, a little candy for you.
http://www.textfiles.com/humor/terms.hum

It might be a bit 80's but it's still fun. Take my word for it, it gets better at the last part. Don't take it too seriously, though. You might get offended. Oh well.

1 Comment/s:

Blogger ia said...

Laughtrip kami ni Mai dito!
(Well, not on all of the terms... but it goes to show how geeky we are. :)




"How do you manage to keep giving the right answers all the time?", asked the princess.

"Clean living", replied the program. "I swim twenty apps a day, I take C++ to Word off viruses, and never byte off more than I can queue.

1/27/2005 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home