Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Jason's Theory

I remember a few weeks ago when Jason Masi told us his theory that when we sleep, our brain defrags. I gagged, although I actually used it when someone asked me why I always sleep in the afternoon. Answering Steve (Lee), I said, "kapag natutulog nagde-defrag ang utak. Sabi ng kaibigan ko e."

He then replied, "Kapag ako natutulog... nare-reformat."


"...ay hindi, naba-back-up pala."


:)

2 Comment/s:

Blogger Mavi said...

Utak? Ano yun? Lol.

3/10/2005 2:04 PM  
Blogger ia said...

Geek Adages

10. Birds of a feather post together on alt.sex.featherfriends.

2. Don't put off until tomorrow what you can code a script to do today.

1. If a tree falls in the forest and no ones blogs about it, does it make a noise?


har. har.

3/11/2005 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home