Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Monday, February 28, 2005

SDs

To those people who still want to have their SDs done, please post a comment below with a description of how you want your SD to look like. This will include accessories, colors of clothes, etc. Of course you have to be a member of UP Parser... kung may nagpapagawa na hindi Parser, may bayad. Hehe.

I'm also requiring a 1x1 ID picture for those who are not members of UP ACM.

Also it takes me a long time to draw because... I have to be inspired before I draw. Otherwise it's not going to look fun at all. :)

That, and... visit my site, make me happy.

3 Comment/s:

Blogger mai said...

*silence*

I won't do anyone's SDs unless I know what you want and I have your photos. Ardee and Pepoy are the only ones lined up for now.

3/01/2005 9:56 AM  
Blogger ia said...

pwede bang 2nd take?
summer edition... christmas edition...
haha. ;)

3/01/2005 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Carlos said...

me! me! i want an SD.

please?

uh, i don't know what i want (but i have an ACM pic and you can find me on friendster)..

3/02/2005 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home