Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Sunday, January 30, 2005

It Felt Love.


Something cool I wanted to share. Stumbled upon it sa deviantArt. Here's the link to the actual site: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4652874/ Posted by Hello

7 Comment/s:

Blogger Corsarius said...

kewl! :D

1/30/2005 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh.. how sweet...

-jonas

1/30/2005 7:10 PM  
Blogger ia said...

wonderfulness. :)

makes me want to replicate that shot for our webteam photography sessions. now if i could get hold of a decent ring....



*hears slightly parseltongue-like whispers*

1/31/2005 5:33 PM  
Blogger Mavi said...

*sighs wistfully* ang cute naman. I never thought deviantart held more than just frustrated fanarts. Well, I was wrong. *sighs dreamily* Sayang di mabasa ung text. I'm curious. Ano kaya un? hmmm. *furrows brows*

2/01/2005 6:25 AM  
Blogger tweety said...

If you follow the link to the actual deviantArt page, you can see the picture in its full-sized glory, and you can actually read the text. Try it. :)

2/01/2005 3:47 PM  
Blogger Mavi said...

Hwaw, oo nga 'no. The poems are cute although I like the one on the left better even though my nearsighted eyes can't read some parts of it. Awww, now I'm getting nostalgic; I think I'll withdraw into my shell for a while. *sighs*

2/02/2005 12:37 AM  
Blogger Euian said...

I checked his blog. It was very interesting. Ang ganda ng mga photographs nya.

2/06/2005 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home